Friday, August 21, 2009

I almost forgot: one last great reason to read "The Universal Baseball Association"

Happy Friday, everyone.

I had planned on mentioning this earlier, because I think it's important about "The Universal Baseball Association, Inc., J. Henry Waugh, Prop." by Robert Coover. But looking back over my review of the book and my earlier notes, I realized I left it out.

Here it is, my one last great reason to read the book:

"The Universal Baseball Association" has two of the best, most erotic sex scenes I've ever read.

No joke.

-- Matt Kelsey

1 comment:

  1. I had not forgotten. I agree with your assessment despite having read all of Henry Miller's books. I love the consequences here, or lack thereof, and especially appreciate the play-by-play -- very Meatloaf-esque.

    ReplyDelete